Orpheus Island Food, Wine & Island Dining
A rare island hideaway nestled in the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef surrounded by stunning turquoise waters,Orpheus Island radiates understated sophistication and tropical escapism. At the heart of Orpheus Island is exceptional culinary offerings, and the unforgettable 'Dining with the Tides' experience
Rare island hideaway of exceptional beauty
Orpheus Island is an exclusive tropical escape amidst the iconic Great Barrier Reef. Accommodating just 28 indulged guests, Orpheus Island Lodge provides exceptional luxury surrounded by pristine turquoise waters, stunning beaches, hectares of national park, and easy access to the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef.
Outstanding culinary offerings
At the heart of Orpheus Island is the outstanding culinary offerings lovingly crafted and prepared by Executive Chef Daniel Main and his team. The freshest seasonal produce from the island and surrounding areas combined with the passion and skill of Daniel and his team, perfectly blend to create outstanding gourmet meals that take inspiration from the stunning island setting.
Unforgettable 'Dining with the Tides' experience
Under the light of the stars on the picturesque Orpheus Pier, a 6 course degustation dinner for 2 is served. With unconquerable views of the Coral Sea, and the highest quality innovative dishes served, the ‘Dining with the Tides’ experience creates lasting memories of an exceptional island escape rich with superior food and wine.
- 5 nights Orpheus Island in a North Beachfront Room (Twin Share)
- Complimentary one-way helicopter transfer for 2 – ex Townsville
- Signature ‘Dining with the Tides’ experience for 1 evening
- Bottle of Pol Roger, chocolate-dipped strawberries and gourmet cheese platter on arrival
- All meals and selected beverages
- Orpheus experience daily including snorkelling, fishing and island cruising
- Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddle boards, kayaks, catamarans, snorkelling equipment and light fishing gear