6D5N DANANG & BANA LUXE
Indulge in a journey like no other, tailored for those who seek the finest. Our 6-day extravaganza is perfect for travelers yearning for luxury within reach. Explore a land of exquisite beauty and cultural wonders, all with the comfort and elegance of 5-star accommodations. Let's unveil the exceptional in Vietnam.
Day 1: SINGAPORE-DANANG ARRIVAL
Upon arrival in Danang, you will receive a warm welcome from our guide. You will then be transferred to your hotel for check-in. The remainder of the day is yours to enjoy at your leisure.
Day 2: DANANG CITY TOUR (B/D)
• Han Market: Explore a bustling marketplace with a wide array of vendors selling fresh produce and various dry goods.
• Dragon Bridge: This unique bridge, designed in the form of a dragon, puts on a captivating display by breathing fire every Saturday and Sunday night at 9pm.
• Dinner River Cruise: Embark on a scenic cruise along the Han River, where you can admire the enchanting city lights and iconic bridges. While enjoying your dinner, savor traditional music and dance performances for added entertainment.
Day 3: DANANG - BANA HILL FRENCH - DANANG (B/L)
Transfer to Bana Hills, a picturesque French Village resort characterized by its unique architectural design, reminiscent of ancient French villages. The resort comprises squares, a church, town, villages, and hotels. Enjoy a 20-minute cable car ride to the summit of Bana Hills, soaking in panoramic views of the peninsula, lush green forests, and cascading waterfalls below. Immerse yourself in the romantic ambiance of the ancient French architecture.
Activities within the French Village include:
• Funicular Ride to Le Jardin D'Amour: Experience the first and exclusive funicular ride in Vietnam to a charming flower garden known as Le Jardin D'Amour, This garden features nine distinct sections, each with a unique architectural style, telling interesting stories.
• Debay Ancient Wine Cellar: Visit the remarkable Debay Ancient Wine Cellar, a construction by French architects dating back to 1923, nestled deep within Ba Na Mountain.
• Campanile: Explore the Campanile, designed in the Buddha style, and have the opportunity to visit a large bronze bell, weighing four tons, situated at the peak of Ba Na Mountain.
• Fantasy Park: This family-friendly destination offers a lively and entertaining world with numerous games for children. Explore the Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, and experience the exhilaration of the 29m Free-Fall Tower and other exciting attractions.
• Golden Bridge: Discover the Golden Bridge, a recent addition to Bana Hills' attractions. This remarkable bridge with sweeping mountain views features a golden structure supported by enormous stone hands.
• Alpine Coaster: If you're a speed enthusiast seeking an adrenaline rush, try the Alpine Coaster. Navigate through challenging spiral routes on this ride designed for absolute safety, a favorite among tourists at Ba Na Hills.
Optional: Consider a visit to the Ba Na Wax Statue Museum, Vietnam's largest wax statue museum, featuring impressive wax figures of famous personalities. (Entry fees are not included in the tour fare.)
DAY 4: HOI AN TOWN (B)
Explore a captivating excursion with the following highlights:
• Cham Museum: Visit the Cham Museum, home to the world's finest collection of Champa sculptures, providing insight into the unique culture influenced by Hinduism from India.
• My Son Holy Land: Journey to the ancient My Son Holy Land, once the spiritual and political capital of the Cham Kingdom, featuring impressive tower temples from the 4th to 13th centuries.
• Cam Thanh Village: Enjoy the scenic riverbanks, observe local fishermen at work, and take a Bamboo basket boat trip into a water coconut palm forest. Participate in fishing and craft souvenirs while learning about the Vietnamese-American war.
• Hoi An -Ancient Town: Explore Hoi An's historic town, known for its blend of Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese architecture. Highlights include the Japanese Covered Bridge, Trieu Chau Assembly House, Tan Ky House, and Historical Museum, all experienced through a walking tour that reveals the town's multicultural past.
DAY 5: DANANG HUE CITY HOI AN (B)
Embark on a journey from your departure point to Hue, passing through the picturesque Hai Van Pass. This pass traverses a spur of the Truong Son Range, extending from the west into the Vietnam East Sea, creating the Hai Van Peninsula and Son Tra Island. Historically, it marked the boundary between the kingdoms of Đại Việt and Champa and serves as a climatic divide between northern and southern Vietnam. Notably, it shields Da Nang from the "Chinese winds" during the winter months, resulting in varying weather conditions on its north and south sides.
Continue your adventure along the Huong (Perfume) River, where you'll enjoy a boat ride to Hue's renowned Thien Mu Pagoda, an elegant seven-story religious site.
Explore the Citadel Complex of Hue on a trishaw ride tour, featuring notable landmarks like the Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and the Forbidden Purple City.
Conclude your day with a visit to the Khai Dinh Tomb, situated in Chau Chu Mountain. This tomb, dedicated to the 12th Emperor Khai Dinh, boasts a unique architectural blend of European and Oriental influences.
DAY 6: (B)
Following breakfast at the hotel, you have the morning free to engage in your preferred activities. Later, check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for your return flight to Singapore.
5*: DLG Danang Hotel or similar
- Hotel accommodation in twin/triple sharing
- Transportation as above program
- Meals as indicated
- Local English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee where applicable for Itime only
- Drinking water on board Package
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for local guide and driver at USD 5 per pax per day
Prices start from $1588 per pax (minimum 6 for this promotional price)
Prices valid till 2024
All fares are subject to change.