Island Hopping: Barefoot-luxury – In partnership with Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Embark on a captivating journey from the vibrant city of Bangkok to the pristine beauty and secluded island of Phuket. Commencing with a stay at the renowned Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, complemented by a retreat to the tropical paradise of Phuket for a sophisticated stay at Villa Mayavee, Thailand's inaugural Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home. Immerse yourself in an island hopping escapade aboard Villa Mayavee's private yacht, before unwinding with world-class wellness treatments from a tropical haven.
- During your stay at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok delight in either a Deluxe Premier or Deluxe Suite, enjoying all the benefits of staying in the world renowned Hotel. Combine your stay with a breathtaking sunset cruise, followed by a direct drop-off at the pier just outside Sala Rim Naam for a Thai dining experience.
- Experience the dynamic charm of Bangkok with a 2-night stay atMandarin Oriental, Bangkok before embracing 7-nights of tranquilityat our Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home,VillaMayavee, nestled withinthe canopies of Phuket.
- Set sail on an extraordinary journey aboard the MY Mayavee60, a magnificent 60-foot motor yacht, for a captivating day trip exploring the Phang Nga Bay. Guests will enjoy a culinary experience at sea, prepared by the Mandarin Oriental approved chef.
- Throughout the stay at Villa Mayavee, guests can indulge in a myriad of wellness experiences from sunrise yoga to tailored spa treatments offered by expert therapists.
Island Hopping Itinerary
- 8:00 am: Pick up from Villa Mayavee
- 8:45 am: Arrival at Ao Po Grand Marina to board MY Mayavee 60 motor yacht
- 9:00 am: Slowly cruise from the marina into Phang Nga Bay National Park, discovering its stunning beauty, where emerald waters meet towering limestone cliffs and hidden caves await your exploration
- 12:00 pm: Set sail to quieter Koh Pak Bia
- 1:00 pm: Anchor in the beautiful clear waters and delight in lunch prepared by the Mandarin Oriental approved chef
- 3:00 pm: Cruise north of Koh Yao Noi, discovering beautiful islands and bays along the way
- 5:00 pm: Begin the return journey to Ao Po Marina
- 6:00 pm: Arrive back at the marina and travel to Villa Mayavee
- 7:00 pm: Enjoy a bespoke dinner upon arrival back at Villa Mayavee prepared by the Mandarin Oriental approved chef
*Should guests prefer an additional itinerary option, a bespoke trip to the Phi Phi Islands can be arranged.
From $56,800 Per Week
Minimum Stay: 7 nights at Villa Mayavee
- Exclusive accommodation at Villa Mayavee for up to 8 guests
- Private jet transfer to Phuket from Bangkok
- 2-night stay at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok in either a Deluxe Premier or Deluxe Suite, enjoying all the benefits of staying in the world-renowned hotel
- Breathtaking sunset cruise
- Direct drop-off at the pier just outside Sala Rim Naam for a Thai dining experience
- Island Hopping Experiences with a bespoke yacht day trip
- Lunch on-board, prepared by the Mandarin Oriental approved chef
Fully Staffed Service:
- Villa manager, butler, and boat captain
- Daily housekeeping
- Standard in-villa chef service (Chef service only; food and beverage provisions charged separately)
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Distance from Phuket International Airport: 45-minute drive (32 km)
Nestled within the lush canopies of a secluded peninsula, Villa Mayavee is a chic retreat perfectly designed to capture stunning views from sunrise to sunset. Embracing the tropical setting, this villa is a celebration of indoor-outdoor living.
- Panoramic ocean views
- Infinity swimming pool
- Gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Al fresco dining areas
- Bose sound system
- Sumptuous en-suite bedroom
- Private swimming pool
- Library and office space
- Exclusive retreat with panoramic ocean vistas
- Three additional bedroom suites spanning two floors
- Well-equipped fitness room
- Table tennis
- Rooftop terrace
Terms & Conditions:
- Experience can be tailored based on guest preferences to include additional nights, transfers, and services upon request.
- Final pricing is subject to availability, group size, and choice of suite.
- Minimum night stay is subject to availability.
- This experience must be reserved at least 21 working days in advance.
- All travel is subject to applicable government rules and regulations, including permits and permissions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.